At IKO DISTRIBUTORS we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return an item, please follow the steps below to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number:
- Contact our customer service team at email@example.com to request an RMA number.
- Provide the customer service representative with your order number, a brief explanation, pictures, or videos of the reason for the return.
- Merchandises must be returned in resalable condition, in the original box, have no missing parts, manuals, and any other materials that came with the product or not been previously installed & must be returned freight pre-paid by customer. A 25% of restocking fee will apply.
- All returns, field destroys, repair or part must be pre-approved by IKO.
- Ship the return package to the address provided by our customer service team. Please use a carrier that provides tracking information and insure the shipment for the full value of the product. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will inspect it and issue a refund or exchange as soon as possible.
- IKO is not liable for the products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled, misused, damaged, or installed by unlicensed electrician.
- Our product warranty applies only to purchases from IKO’s authorized distributors. All warranty claims must be filed through the distributor from which the item or items were originally purchased.
- If a product is defective all efforts will be made to correct the problem at the first non-dealer purchaser’s location. If the problem cannot be resolved on-site an RMA number will be issued.
- An RMA number is valid for 30 days from its issue date. If photos or merchandise has not been received by IKO, a new RMA number will need to be requested.
- Failure to complete RMA Instructions appropriately may result in credits being denied.
Please note that custom-made or special-order items are not eligible for return. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact us immediately so that we may assist you in resolving the issue.
Thank you for choosing IKO DISTRIBUTORS for all your needs.
- Non-LED Warranty Period: IKO warrants that its non-LED lighting product(s) are free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of One (1) Year from the date of purchase.
- LED Warranty Period: IKO light emitting diode (“LED”) Products, will be free from defects in material and workmanship which cause the Products to fail to operate in accordance with the specifications for a period of five (5) years for RESIDENTIAL USE or for a period of two (2) years for COMMERCIAL USE from the date of shipment.
For purposes of this Warranty, references to “Warranty Period” shall refer to either the Non-LED Warranty Period or the LED Warranty Period, depending on the type of Product purchased by the End User. IKO warrants that any standard finish on a Product will be free from cracking, peeling and corrosion defects during the applicable Warranty Period.
In the event of a defect, the Company will, at its option, repair or replace the product or part at no cost to the customer. Company will not be responsible for any labor costs associated with the installation or removal of any product or part.
This warranty is void with respect to any product if the product is not used for the purpose for which it was designed or if not installed by certified electrician or if any repairs or alterations are made by any person not authorized by IKO in writing.
Remedy: If the Product(s) fail to comply with the terms of this Warranty and the end user has fully complied with all of the obligations under this Warranty and the Terms and Conditions of Sale for IKO including, without limitation, payment in full in respect of the Products, IKO, at its sole option, will repair or replace the Product(s) with the same or a functionally equivalent Product(s) or component part(s). Specifically, IKO will repair the Product, replace with a similar or like Product (as determined by IKO in its sole discretion), or issue a credit to the purchaser which may be used for future IKO product purchases.
- This warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Any products not purchased from the IKO or retailer approved by IKO are not covered by this warranty.
- IKO shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages resulting from the use of its products. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption, and loss of data.
- IKO reserves the right to modify or discontinue this Warranty without notice.
If you have any questions regarding this warranty policy or need to make a claim, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org